Maple Leaf Foods
WE ARE HIRING FOR PRODUCTION AND SANITATION
STARTING WAGE: $15.10/HR + UP TO $2.00 IN BONUS?!
HOURS AVAILABLE: 3:30PM ? 12:00AM / 11:00PM ? 7:30AM / 7:00AM ? 3:30PM
Date: June 24 & 25 | Time: 7:30am to 3:00pm
Location: Town Centre - 800 Rosser Avenue
If you are interested in joining Maple Leaf Foods we want to hear from you!
Please read the job description below and submit your resume for consideration!
Please send your resume to book your appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note: appointments are recommended!
Maple Leaf Foods is a leading Canadian food processing company committed to delivering quality food products to consumers around the world. We are looking for Production Workers to join us at our Brandon, Manitoba plant. We offer One hundred percent company paid Benefits package provided including Major Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, as well as enrollment in the Maple Leaf Pension Plan after successful completion of probation period.
Positions include slaughtering livestock and removing viscera and other inedible parts from carcasses, cutting pork for further cutting, processing and packaging. Positions are available in a variety of departments including Barn, Dressing, Cut, Sanitation and Packaging areas.
- Participate as part of a team in the processing of hogs to produce fresh and frozen product
- Assist with various tasks in the department assigned
- Keep up to production line speed
- Most jobs in the Barn, Dressing, Cut and Packaging floors include assembly line work
- Be willing to adhere to all hygienic and food safety requirements in the plant
- Knife and other equipment use may be required
- Previous industrial / manufacturing plant experience is considered an asset
- Ability to work in a wide range of environmental conditions from cool to warm and wet to dry
- Physically fit and able to lift, push, and/or pull, weight of up to 27kg (60 lbs)
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks and stand for long periods of time
- Experience working with and committed to Good Manufacturing Practices is considered an asset
- Experience in food manufacturing within a fast-paced environment is an asset
- Comfortable being part of a multi-cultural, unionized environment
- Must be committed to safe work practices
- Ensure safe and hygienic practices are applied to all tasks performed as per Company policies
Maple Leaf Consumer Foods
Posted Monday, June 17, 12:44 PM
Expires in 0 days (Thursday, July 18)