Project Support Administrator
Do you have great attention to detail and come with previous administrative experience? Are you someone who prefers to contribute to the overall success of the organization from a back-office position? Do you thrive in a fast-paced changing work environment?
If so, look no further, Westoba Credit Union is looking for Project Support Administrators just like you!
A day in the life as a Project Support Administrator:
- Assist with data entry and clean up in our banking system
- Provide support to Project Leaders to successfully execute on project initiatives
- Provide software/systems support ie. RFS, SharePoint, Excel, Word, Visio
- Provide administrative support to the PMO & CI team
What you bring to the table:
- Formal post-secondary education in Business/Office Administration is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Two years of administrative experience is expected
- Previous financial industry experience would be considered an asset
- A forward-thinker with a can-do attitude who can adapt to any situation
- A go-getter who is not afraid to take on new challenges
- A high-energy individual who likes variety and who can get things done
What Westoba has to offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Company-matched pension program
- Results-orientated bonus program
- Dollars invested in your education
- Discounted rates on your annual GoodLife Fitness membership
- Plus awesome financial perks including:
- No-fee chequing and savings accounts
- Preferred rates on deposits
- Discounted rates on loans
If this is you, please submit your cover letter and resume by visiting our Career Page on our website at https://westobacu.com/about-us/careers/. If this role is not right for you, referrals are always welcome!
We thank all applicants; however, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Posted Thursday, 2:22 PM
Expires in 25 days (Sunday, August 11)