King Spud Potato Transport currently has openings for part time and casual class one drivers.
Weekend , weekday and the possibility of some evening shifts are available.
The successful candidate(s)
- Must have previous driving experience pulling tri-axle trailers
- Should have experience driving standard transmissions (however an automatic is available if needed)
- Must have valid class one license and be able to produce a drivers abstract
- must get along well with others and work well in a team environment
- Previous bulk potato hauling experience would be an asset
- Must be reliable due to time sensitive load scheduling
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work (Carberry is home base)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company for someone who is retired, or looking for extra weekend hours or someone on shift work looking to fill the days off. We are open to drivers who can work even a single day a week. The work load could increase as busy seasons arrive such as spring and fall for the right candidate.
Wages are based on experience and will be discussed in person.
Previous applicants are welcome to reapply
Give us a call, email or text and let us know your availability and we can see if you would fit in with our team!
Resumes and abstracts can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
King Spud Potato Transport
Posted Thursday, 4:01 PM
Expires in 25 days (Sunday, August 11)