Company: RONA Brandon
Position: Senior Yard Lead/Yard Supervisor
Hours: Full-Time, flexibility to work evenings and alternating weekends as required.
Start Date: Immediately
Reports to: Yard Foreman
- Improve and maintain high level customer service ? train staff to ensure no faulty product is delivered to customer
- Guide and train new/existing staff in the yard (product knowledge, customer service etc.)
- Ensure all daily deliveries are complete, ensuring accurate loads leaving yard, vehicles and drivers are efficient and checking loads. Proper offloading onsite
- Ensure daily vehicle and equipment checks are complete and report any required repairs to yard foreman
- Product returned to yard is properly recorded on credit slips etc.
- Ensure yard and sheds are kept clean and organized ? all product is put away properly and in its place
- Minimize damage in yard by teaching staff to take proper precautions
- Maintain high productivity in yard
- Contribute to and maintain a safe working environment communicating unsafe work conditions, acts and injuries to the Manager/Safety Officer
- Provide support to Yard Foreman as required
- Minimum Class 5 Drivers license - required to obtain Class 3 within 3 months
- Experience/knowledge of lumber and building materials is an asset
- Forklift & OTR vehicle driving skills (can be trained)
- Ability to communicate in English
- Reliable, professional and organized personality
- Inventory management and mathematical skills
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise up to and including 50-75lbs for up to 8 hours per shift
- Must have the ability to stand and be mobile for a minimum of 8 continuous hours
- Must have the ability to perform physical labor for extended periods of time in temperature extremes
- Requires full of body motion including twisting, bending, reaching, squatting and ability to use hands, arms and legs to physically handle and transport finished goods
RONA Brandon is committed to ensuring that our commercial and retail customers enjoy a memorable customer experience. In return, our investment in our people includes a comprehensive benefits package, including store discount programs and opportunities for career development.
Mail or Drop Off: 2404 Park Avenue
Brandon, MB R7B 0S3
ATTN: Hiring Manager
IMPORTANT NOTES RELATING TO YOUR APPLICATION:
- Please clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your cover letter or email subject line.
- We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
- Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of licensure, including a clear driving abstract, upon hire, depending on the nature of the position.
Posted Friday, July 12, 5:22 PM
Expires in 23 days (Monday, August 12)