Property Maintenance Manager
Rhino Property Management is looking for a Full-time Property Maintenance Manager to join our expanding team.
Main Duties include:
- Maintaining property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing minor repairs; planning renovations.
- Maintaining building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Securing property by establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Responsible for lawn care and snow removal; cutting grass using a push mower; weed whacking; weeding gardens; shovelling snow; using a snow blower.
- Must have valid class 5 license.
- Must be able to do minor maintenance.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday depending on weather
- Previous experience in the property management industry an asset.
Rhino Property Management offers competitive salary and an employee benefits program after the probationary period.
Resumes can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rhino Property Management
Posted Wednesday, 3:01 PM
Expires in 25 days (Saturday, November 09)