SERVICE ADVISOR - Brandon
DRIVE YOUR CAREER WITH INLAND
Inland Group (Inland Kenworth) is an industry-leader in the heavy-duty truck & equipment sales, service and parts marketplace. As a rapidly growing company with over 1500 employees across 35 branches in North America, Inland offers exciting employment opportunities that can help you drive your future!
If you are looking for an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic team of professionals, we invite you to apply today. We offer competitive wages and generous compensation packages including medical, extended health and dental plan!
The Service Advisor will be responsible for service check-ins, scheduling, estimating, selling, updating, and following up with customers during the entire service process. Further responsibilities include advising customers on proper vehicle care and reviewing final repairs performed.
If you are a problem solver, a great multi-tasker with a strong attention to detail and enjoy working in fast-paced environments, we want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking a Service Advisors to join our team at Brandon!
* Greet and welcome customer at their unit in a timely manner while maintaining high customer satisfaction standards
* Handle telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in process
* Complete walk-around inspection including vehicle/equipment, and recommends additional needed service including checking for any outstanding recall notices
* Arranging for the Lead Hand to test drive the vehicle with the customer to confirm the problem, or refers to the test technician
* Write up customer's vehicle/equipment problems accurately and clearly on repair and thoroughly documenting repair issues
* Determine path of repair while verifying accuracy of repairs and documents
* Set expectations with customer and remain in contact with customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed
* Advise customers on the care of their vehicles/equipment and the value of maintaining them in accordance with manufacturers' specifications
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
* 3+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Post-secondary diploma or trade certification
* Strong interpersonal skills, team player, helpful and cheerful with sales personnel
* Ability to proactively problem-solve and think logically
* Good verbal and strong written communication skills
* Strong ability to listen to other?s presentations and be able to interpret issues and pass on to others
* Good mechanical aptitude and great organizational skills
* Basic computer skills, including spreadsheets and keyboarding, strong preference for candidates with experience in CDK, Decisiv or other industry related computer systems
* Functions well with large volume and fast-paced work environment.
* Accountability and dependability with strong time management
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 kgs or 50 lbs on occasion.
* Must be able to walk around shop floor/parts department and sit/stand at service counter.
To apply, please share your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Posted Monday, November 04, 6:01 PM
Expires in 13 days (Thursday, December 05)