FOR SALE BY TENDER
Sealed, written tenders for the property described below will be received by:
MEIGHEN HADDAD LLP
4 Crescent Ave. West
P. O. Box 1149
Souris, Manitoba R0K 2C0
Attention: W. Bryan Webber
The Residence of the late ROBERT LEWIS WATT COBBAN at 207 7th Ave. West, Souris, Manitoba.
Approximately 1000 square feet, Forced Air Electric Heat, Appliances included
Conditions of Tender:
- Tenders must be received on or before 5 p.m. on December 9, 2019.
- All persons submitting a tender shall rely on their own personal knowledge and inspection of the property. The property is tendered on an ?As Is? basis. The Vendor makes no representation or warranty with regard to the condition, suitable use, size, or zoning for the property.
- The highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
- Each tender must be accompanied by a deposit cheque for $500.00 payable to Meighen Haddad LLP. All unsuccessful bidders shall have their tender cheques returned following the close of tenders.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
5. The bidder whose tender is accepted will be required to complete an agreement covering terms and conditions of sale, in the Vendor?s standard form.
6. In addition to the deposit, the balance of the accepted tender is due and payable on the date of closing which shall be December 27, 2019, or evidence provided that the purchase funds will be available under conditions acceptable to the Vendor. If the balance of the accepted tender is not paid within the set time limit the deposit paid will be forfeited as liquidated damages and not as a penalty.
7. Possession is not authorized until acceptable arrangements for full payment are made following acceptance of tender.
8. The Purchaser shall be responsible for real property taxes commencing on the date of possession. All other taxes, including Land Transfer Tax shall be the responsibility of the Purchaser. Each of the Vendor and Purchaser shall be responsible for their own legal fees to complete the sale.
For further information or an appointment to view, contact John Dunn 204-483-2001 or Brenda Bisson at 204-720-4557.
John Dunn or Brenda Bisson
Posted Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Expires in 127 days (Wednesday, November 18)