Penner Farm Services and Horizon Livestock & Poultry Supply, the leading providers of livestock equipment, supplies, and services in Western Canada is currently looking for a Store Manager for its Brandon, MB location.
The Store Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the store including managing, training and mentoring staff, maintenance of stock and merchandise displays, customer service, driving store sales and growing the existing customer base.
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma. Candidates with post-secondary education will be given preference;
- 5+ years of experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a supervisory role;
- 3-5 years? experience in agriculture;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Customer service-oriented attitude;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Strengths in leadership, management, team building, and problem solving;
- Numerical and analytical knowledge to properly manage cash and financial records;
- Understanding of basic business management functions and sales functions;
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
Penner Farm Services and Horizon Livestock & Poultry Supply offers a competitive wage along with Health and Dental Benefits and a profit-sharing plan. We offer an excellent work environment with opportunities for development and advancement.
?If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com by December 13, 2019.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Penner Farm Services & Horizon
Posted Tuesday, November 26, 12:53 PM
Expires in 19 days (Friday, December 27)