2020 Snow Removal Equipment Operators or Drivers
Livingstone Landscaping Ltd. is the largest Landscaping Firm operating in Southwestern Manitoba & Southern Saskatchewan, with our office based in the City of Brandon. We pride ourselves in our exceptional customer service and outstanding team of employees. We offer a rewarding, friendly environment with great health benefits and competitive wages.
Job Title: Snow Removal Equipment Operator -or- Driver
- Skid Steer
- Ag Tractor
- Dump Truck
Position Type: Seasonal/Part-time, on-call
Reports to: Snow Operator Route Manager
Purpose: In the winter months Livingstone Landscaping offers a snow removal service to clients. Whenever it snows, we send out crews to clear parking lots and driveways with various different types of equipment; this role is completely weather-dependent and crews will only get called when it snows 1-inch or more.
This Seasonal/Part-Time position is great for anyone who is laid-off for the winter months, working part time, or working shift work and looking for some extra hours over the winter season.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer call-ins on snow days
- Operate equipment safely to clear snow from driveways/parking lots OR haul snow away from sites
- Operate equipment/trucks in residential space with knowledge of surroundings (cars, pedestrians, homes)
- Perform pre-trip inspections and route paperwork
- Valid class 5F Drivers license for Operators
- Valid Class 3A Drivers license for Dump Truck
- Proven experience operating any of the above equipment
- Ability to pass a practical test of equipment operation/ driving
To apply for the Casual/Part-Time position of Snow Removal Equipment Operator with Livingstone Landscaping please complete the application form on our website and drop it off with a resume, in person to 370 Park Avenue East, Brandon.
NOTE- At the time of drop-off you will be asked to show your drivers license for photocopying, make sure you have it with you! If you do not have access to the online Application Form you can complete it at time of drop off.
We thank all those that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Tuesday, January 21, 2:28 PM
Expires in 2 days (Friday, February 21)