***Please use the link below to apply***
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 63 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick,and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Industrial Division is looking for an exceptional individual to join us as a Field Service Technician. Running a service truck to look after our customers in Brandon, MB and nearby area's (repairing materials handling equipment - ex. forklifts, scissor lifts, etc.).
What does the role look like?
- Performing mechanical repairs, diagnostics or electrical repairs on our material handling equipment
- Running a service truck to look after our customers in the immediate and nearby area's
- Suggesting additional repairs to our customers based on repair or diagnostic findings
- Completing detailed work order notes
- The opportunity to do some business development to build the business if there are slower times
What are we looking for?
- Heavy Equipment Technician, Heavy Duty Mechanic, Automotive Service Technician or Millright certification
- We will also consider apprentices that are registered under this trade too!
- Experience as a Forklift Technician required, field experience would be desired
- Basic to above average computers skills and a passion for problem solving
- Experience in diagnosing, repairing and maintaining equipment.
- Ability to complete detailed repair order notes on each job
- The desire to continue learning updated equipment technology as the industry continues to evolve
What?s in it for you?
- A great compensation package!
- Tool and Boot Allowances.
- Great apprenticeship support (income supplement and completion bonus for those eligible)
- A generous Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
- Acquired Deermart Equipment in Red Deer, AB in 2018
- Opening of a newly built John Deere dealership in Ponoka, AB in 2015
- Acquisition of 12 Peterbilt dealerships in Ontario in 2014
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
- Received the Standard of excellence Platinum Oval Award in 2018 for four of our dealerships, for a fifth consecutive year
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- Employee referral bonus
- An exceptional work culture
- Recognized as a Saskatchewan top 100 company in 2019, for another consecutive year
Posted Thursday, March 19, 5:01 PM
Expires in 13 days (Sunday, April 19)