Overhead Door Service Tech
Wanted Immediately: Highly motivated, career-minded individual!
If you like to work outside independently with your hands, Reimer Overhead Doors has a career waiting for you. Work independently installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining customers' garage doors in Brandon and area. If you are mechanically and technically inclined, this is the perfect job for you!
Essential Job Functions:
- Installing and servicing overhead commercial and residential doors, springs, cables and/or hardware.
- Assuring quality by checking for proper installation, clearance and balance.
- Providing excellent customer service and responding to customer questions in a truthful and pleasant manner
- Responsible for safe driving of company vehicles.
- Responsible for safe work site, equipment, and truck.
- Assist in customer service issues in the garage door department.
- Reviews work orders for accuracy and completeness before departing to job site.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Can demonstrate your knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Have mechanical aptitude.
- Have a valid driver's license and maintain a clean driving record.
- Can work independently as well as on a team.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can lift anywhere between 50-100 lbs regularly.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think independently.
- Ability to read and understand directions and instructions.
- Comfortable with face to face customer interaction.
- Flexible Style ("do whatever it takes" approach)
- High School Graduate
- Relevant proven prior experience in a related field of garage door and opener service, construction, framing, or related field preferred
Job Type: Full Time
includes benefits package
2 weeks paid holidays
Reimer Overhead Doors
Posted Thursday, March 26, 7:22 PM
Expires in 20 days (Sunday, April 26)