We are looking for an Irrigation Technician to join our sprinkler installation and repair team. Our ideal candidate has some experience in irrigation and is comfortable working independently. We are willing to train applicants that have a good work ethic.
Irrigation Technicians install, test, and maintain residential irrigation equipment including sprinklers, pumps, water lines and valves.
Some duties you will be required to do are:
- Help with the installation of sprinkler systems
- Service Customer's systems and test systems for potential issues
- In the fall, help with the winterization of each system
- Sprinkler repairs - including valve work in a valve box
Requirements for the position is:
- A valid active driver's license
- Ability to work outside in the all weather conditions
- Good communications skills
- Have a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Part of the job will require a strong back as you may have to do some manual digging
- Business hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm with the ability to put in overtime.
- This is a seasonal position that usually runs from mid April to mid Nov.
If you would like to be part of our team, please drop off your resume at 1515 Percy St in Brandon.
D & B SPRINKLERS
Posted Friday, June 26, 2:50 PM
Expires in 22 days (Monday, July 27)