As a member of the Hamiota Super Thrifty Pharmacy team, in the position of shipper/receiver/sales clerk, your primary responsibilities will be ordering, receiving and merchandising stock product on shelves, entering and posting orders on our internal business system, and completing related paperwork. In addition, you will be trained as a secondary cashier and sales clerk. Applicant must have excellent computer skills, high degree of attention to detail and a friendly personality.
TERM Position until the end of August 2020. Possibility of permanent work depending on our workplace organizational changes at that time.
Full-time Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:30PM (may include occasional Saturday depending on future store reopening 9:00AM-4:00PM)
- Placing orders for regular and sale inventory
- Receiving and verifying that incoming shipments are correct by comparing items and quantities against bill of lading, purchase orders or other records
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand
- Counting, sorting, packing and unpacking products.
- Keeping materials organized in the building
- Ensure safe and effective operation of the Receiving/Shipping Departments
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labelling, and placing supplies in stock
- Answering telephones and filling in as sales clerk as required.
- Other duties as assigned
Wages are negotiable based on your qualifications and related experience.
Please submit application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 10, 2020
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted for interviews.
Hamiota Super Thrifty Pharmacy
Posted Monday, 5:10 PM
Expires in 25 days (Thursday, July 30)