JOURNEYMAN HVAC-R TECHNICIAN or 4th LEVEL APPRENTICE
Journeyman Heating, Venting, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVAC-R) technician. The role responsibilities include, and are not limited to:
- Apply specialized trade and technical knowledge to service both residential and commercial customers
- Perform start-up procedures, leak tests, recharging of systems, calibration, preventative maintenance, and perform repairs on restaurant equipment.
- Partake in both safety training and trade related training
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
- Maintaining healthy customer relationships.
- Supporting project estimate processes.
- Working alongside contractors and customers to provide excellent experience.
- Licensed B Gas Fitter
- Valid Class 5 drivers? Licence
To excel in this roll, qualified candidates must engage effectively with others and communicate clearly and reliably. This person needs to be eager to learn, problem solve, and set high expectations for himself/herself and for others. This position will report directly to the Service Manager and is a career position with opportunity for vertical career growth and advancement.
Why people love working at Grand Valley Mechanical:
Grand Valley Mechanical is an established, organized business where employees feel valued and everyone takes immense pride in their work. Our employees are treated like family where we always help each other out; no one wants to let anyone down! This position offers wage growth opportunities, so your personal performance largely influences your wage. Grand Valley adjusts wages regularly to ensure our employees are equitably compensated for performance and effectiveness. In addition to those perks, Grand Valley offers significant health care contributions, RRSP?s, company provided vehicle & fuel, a mobile phone, disability insurance, and more! Most of our work is performed in the southwestern area of Manitoba and eastern Saskatchewan ensuring employees are not experiencing long commutes.
Adaptable ? Strong desire for learning and incorporating feedback
Customer first ? Customer-focused mindset
Communication ? Clear communicator in both verbal and written form
Coaching? Retain and develop apprentices through the apprenticeship program
Technology ? Ability to learn and utilize different software programs
Growth mindset ? Aspires to increase technical knowledge and surpass goals
Full-time, wages exceeding standard industry rates
Excellent Group Health insurance
Employer RRSP contributions
Company provided vehicle
- Monday to Friday, 8am- 5pm
- Overtime and on-call on a rotation basis
Relocation assistance available for highly qualified candidates
Consider a career move by applying today! Apply to email@example.com , your confidentiality is guaranteed.
Posted Tuesday, 3:33 PM
Expires in 25 days (Friday, July 31)