Peterbilt Manitoba is Hiring!
Full-time Service Manager
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual that can lead, coach and mentor our Award-Winning Service department at our Brandon facility.
Come join the Best in Class awarded dealership PETERBILT MANITOBA's Service team. We are immediately seeking a highly motivated and knowledgeable full-time Service Manager for our Brandon location.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Service Manager must be organized, have excellent time management skills, shows initiative, possess change management skills and is able to respond effectively to situations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within the service industry plus 2 years managerial experience preferred.
- Class 5 Manitoba Driver's License, Class 1 is an asset.
- Background in automotive or heavy-duty mechanics an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to interpret customer description of vehicle problems and translate into clear instructions for technicians.
- Must have good computer skills and be strong with Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with CDK is an asset.
- Must be able to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and have excellent conflict resolution and communication skills.
- Strong leadership, managerial/supervisory, team development and coaching skills are required.
- Customer service driven.
- Some travel is required.
Specific Skills/Job Duties
- Responsible for all department staff including hiring, terminating, goal setting and performance reviews.
- Implements action plans to achieve key results, and constantly monitors progress toward achievement of goals.
- Constantly reviews key metrics and acts on them when required i.e. Productivity, Work in Process, etc.
- Performs regular, documented review of technician activities, which include quality audits and inspections.
- Addresses and resolve customer service issues as quickly as possible.
- Assists in preparation of annual business plans and annual budgets for Service Operations, including forecasting profit/loss.
- Ensures effective utilization of department assets and operational expenses.
- Always looking for process improvements to improve quality, productivity and the customer experience.
- Maximizes revenue by increasing the customer base and adding value to each service job.
- Conducts monthly safety and service meetings.
- Adheres to and promote health and safety policies and procedures.
All interested candidates please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of:
Renee Boyda- Human Resources Administrator
Posted Monday, July 27, 11:57 AM
Expires in 12 days (Thursday, August 27)