Heavy Equipment Operator (Bulldozer)
Quarry Hills Excavation & Gravel Ltd. is one of Westman's fastest growing commercial heavy equipment contractors; specializing in gravel, sewer & water, and earthworks. We take pride in providing efficient, reliable service and are currently looking to expand our team and fill the position of Heavy Equipment Operator as we head into another busy season.
- Operate Bulldozer
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks
- Conduct pre-operational checks, and clean, lubricate and refill as necessary
- Ensuring that safety policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that company equipment and materials are well maintained, kept clean, and stored appropriately
- Ensure that necessary safety reports and documentation are prepared and filled out
- Experience required
- Valid Class 1 license considered an asset
Quarry Hills Excavation & Gravel Ltd. offers competitive wages and a benefits program. Wages to be discussed based on experience. $25-30/hr for experienced bulldozer operators.
Please forward your resume to Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quarry Hills Excavation
Posted Friday, July 31, 4:07 PM
Expires in 16 days (Monday, August 31)