JCI Services is a property services company which serves a large area of Manitoba and Saskatchewan. We specialize in meeting the diverse needs of our customers with a unique variety of services and solutions. As a Labourer at JCI you will work independently or as part of the team with the following:
- Landscaping; outdoor maintenance, grass cutting, feature installation, winter snow removal
- Painting; commercial, residential, renovation, or new construction
- Parking lot maintenance; sweeping, line painting, crack filling, asphalt repairs, concrete work
- Light construction; flooring prep install and repair, drywall install, mudding and taping, deck and fence repair
- Restorative; power washing, sand blasting, C02 Blasting, industrial and specialty coating applications
Position will require the ability to operate various types of equipment. Previous experience with the following will be considered an asset, but willing to train the right candidate:
- Lawn care equipment
- Trucks and trailers, including loading and unloading of equipment
- Snow removal equipment including skid steer or loader
- Arial lifts including scissor lifts or articulating lifts
- Parking lot sweepers, line painters, and asphalt repair equipment
- Paint sprayers and other painting equipment
This is an opportunity for the right person to learn new skills, work on frequently changing job sites and in different locations with frequent changes of scenery and a variety of different tasks. The successful candidate will have excellent dedication and attendance to support and become part our growing team. Opportunities for advancement and supervisory roles for fast learners and committed individuals. Position requires flexibility in hours and availability. May require some work out of town for short or extended periods.
Must have reliable transportation to and from work. Must have valid class 5 driver?s licence. Must be able to pass a Criminal Record Check. Must be physically fit. Position is available immediately.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 1411-1 Richmond Ave E.
Posted Saturday, October 17, 3:20 PM
Expires in 23 days (Tuesday, November 17)