Site Operations Personnel
A progressive, service-oriented Ag retailer with 11 locations with professional staff providing products, service, equipment and expertise in sales and agronomy. Our knowledgeable agronomic advice is to assist our grower partners in producing the most profitable and high yielding crops possible.
If you are a looking for a new and challenging career and are a self-starter that loves the agricultural field and has a mechanical background, we are looking for you.
The Rivers location is currently looking for a Site Operations Personnel.
As the Site Operations Personnel, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering Farm supply products.
- Operating a range of equipment.
- Performing maintenance and repair on a variety of equipment.
- Performing general plant operation maintenance.
- Working flexible hours with capacity to work extended hours if required.
- Possess a valid Class 1 or 3 driver?s license. Consideration will be given to an individual committed to obtaining.
- Have mechanical and general maintenance experience & a willingness to learn.
- Able to handle the physical demands of the position and work in a variety of environments.
- Self-starter, ability to work alone while being a valuable member of a team.
- Agriculture background is an asset but not a requirement.
Redfern Farm Services offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please forward resumes to:
Redfern Farm Services
Rivers, MB, R0K 1X0
Please submit your cover letter and resume by November 1, 2020.
Redfern Farm Services Ltd.
Posted Saturday, October 17, 3:48 PM
Expires in 23 days (Tuesday, November 17)