Part Time Certified Health Care Aide
Nutra 2000 at Victoria Landing
Certified Health Care Aide Position Available
Part Time Position ? Evenings and Nights
Under direction of the Executive Director and supervision of the Director of Care the health care aide is responsible for the care and monitoring of the tenants at Victoria Landing Retirement Residence.
1) Monitors tenants as directed by supervisor.
2) Medication administration
3) Provides ADLs to tenants
4) Walk Assists to lunch and supper.
5) Regular monitoring of all tenants 24 hours /day
6) Answers emergency call bells as needed.
7) Demonstrates skill, efficiency and diligence in the performance of all assigned duties with a minimum of supervision.
8) Keeps tenant and facility matters confidential and exercises courtesy, good judgment and concern for the safety and well being of visitors and tenants.
9) Experience working with the elderly an asset.
10) Experience with computers and paperless charting is an asset.
Must possess a valid Health Care Aide Certificate from a recognized school.
Must have current Emergency First Aid / CPR and a current clean criminal record check.
Must be able to speak and write in English.
Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Start date of position is on or around December 9th, 2020
All interested candidates please e-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: Public Health Orders into effect as of November 20th prevent one from having anyone inside their home who is not a resident with limited exceptions that include delivery of items and some essential services. More details on current orders are at this link. The Province has asked that residents stay home unless it is essential to leave. If deeming that a classified transaction is essential, ensure that purchases and exchanges are conducted consistent with present public health orders and safe with critical priority on distancing and mask usage.
Victoria Landing Retirement Re
Posted Friday, 12:38 PM
Expires in 26 days (Monday, December 21)