Half Section farmland between Melita and Reston
FOR SALE BY TENDER
Sealed, written tenders for the property described below will be received by:
Meighen Haddad LLP
P.O. Box 397
Attention Karen Beauchamp
S 1/2 18-5-27 WPM EXC ALL MINES AND MINERALS
To be sold as a half section not as individual quarters
CONDITIONS OF TENDER:
1. Interested parties must rely on their own inspection and knowledge of the property and not on the above or any other particulars or representations made by or on behalf of the Seller.
2. Tenders must be received on or before 5:00 p.m. on December 18, 2020.
3. Each tender must be accompanied by a $2,500.00 deposit cheque payable to Meighen Haddad LLP. Deposits accompanying unaccepted bills will be refunded.
4. Highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
TERMS OF CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The bidder whose tender is accepted will be required to complete an agreement covering terms and conditions of sale.
2. The closing date of the sale shale be February 1, 2021 on which date the Vendors shall provide a registerable Transfer of title to the Purchaser and the Purchaser shall pay the balance of the accepted tender. If the balance of the accepted tender is not paid within the set time limit or acceptable arrangements for payment have not been made, the deposit paid may be forfeited as liquidated damages and not as a penalty.
3. Possession is not authorized until February 1, 2021 and acceptable arrangements for full payments are made following acceptance of tender.
4. All mines and minerals will be reserved from any Transfer.
5. Land is in the Torren’s Title system.
6. Successful bidders will be responsible for real property taxes commencing January 1, 2021
For more information please contact Karen Beauchamp (204-522-3225)
IMPORTANT: Public Health Orders into effect as of November 20th prevent one from having anyone inside their home who is not a resident with limited exceptions that include delivery of items and some essential services. More details on current orders are at this link. The Province has asked that residents stay home unless it is essential to leave. If deeming that a classified transaction is necessary at this time, ensure that purchases and exchanges are conducted consistent with present public health orders and safe with critical priority on distancing, mask usage, thoroughly cleaning items, thoroughly washing hands and not leaving home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of illness.
Posted Friday, November 20, 2020
Expires in 300 days (Saturday, November 20)