Front Desk Office Admin/Health and Safety Coordinator
- Office administration, Receive mails/emails.
- Respond client inquiry and forward it to Sales/Management
- Receive calls and direct them to relevant executive.
- Receive documentation and file them properly for timesheet, Health & safety, COVID forms etc.
- Monitoring employee leaves of absence and facilitate a return to work plan when required
- Train new employees to prepare them for their position and educate them on company policies and procedures
- Enforcing, amending and creating company policies in response to legislative or corporate changes.
- Being compliant with Workplace Safety North Regulation
- Create and maintain employee files
- Joint Health and Safety Committee member
- Coordinate safety meetings
- Administer Group Benefits
- Data Entry
- Assist team for proposal development or other admin work
- other office admin job like filling, customer calling for marketing, promotions or sales call
- Team coordination and provide routine training on safety.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime as and when required
- Health and Safety: 2 to 5 years (Preferred)
- Extensive Computer work. Proficient on Microsoft tools.
We request to eligible candidates to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you all for your interest but only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for the interview.
IMPORTANT: Public Health Orders into effect as of November 20th prevent one from having anyone inside their home who is not a resident with limited exceptions that include delivery of items and some essential services. More details on current orders are at this link. The Province has asked that residents stay home unless it is essential to leave. If deeming that a classified transaction is necessary at this time, ensure that purchases and exchanges are conducted consistent with present public health orders and safe with critical priority on distancing, mask usage, thoroughly cleaning items, thoroughly washing hands and not leaving home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of illness.
Shreem Systems & Solutions Pvt
Posted Thursday, December 24, 2020
Expires in 5 days (Sunday, January 24)