FARMLAND FOR TENDER
Sealed tenders will be received by the undersigned at 1-1040 Princess Avenue, Brandon, MB R7A 0P8 until 5:00 p.m. on February 8, 2021 for the purchase of lands located in the Rural Municipality of Pipestone, legally described as:
1. Certificate of Title No. 2949245/2:
SE ? 9-7-27 WPM (165 acres total ? 148 cultivated acres)
2. Certificate of Title No. 2949246/2
SW ? 11-7-27 WPM (165 acres total ? 148 cultivated acres
Terms and Conditions:
1. The tender price will include the lands and premises.
2. All tenders for consideration shall be accompanied by a certified cheque or lawyer?s trust cheque payable to PATERSONS LLP for 10% of the amount tendered which deposit will be returned if the tender is not accepted or forfeited to the vendor as liquidated damages if the tender is accepted and the purchaser does not complete the purchase.
3. On acceptance of the tender, the balance remaining will become payable on the Closing Date, which shall be Monday, March 8, 2021.
4. Only tenders in sealed envelopes marked ?TENDER? will be considered.
5. The successful tender will be accepted on an ?as is, where is? basis: that the purchaser relies solely upon its inspection of the land and premises; and no representation, warranty nor condition expressed can be implied as to description, zoning, use, condition, or size.
6. The highest or any tender shall not necessarily be accepted.
7. Unsuccessful tenders shall be returned including the deposit to the address provided by the tenderer.
8. When a tender is accepted, the tender and these conditions of sale shall constitute a binding agreement of purchase and sale and the law of Manitoba shall apply to such agreement. Time shall be of the essence of such agreement.
9. Taxes are to be adjusted.
10. Bidders should note the land was rented ending the 2020 crop season.
11. Bidders should clearly note in their tender to which title it refers.
1-1040 Princess Avenue
Brandon, MB R7A 0P8
Attention: D.A.S. Paterson, Q.C.
IMPORTANT: Public Health Orders into effect as of November 20th prevent one from having anyone inside their home who is not a resident with limited exceptions that include delivery of items and some essential services. More details on current orders are at this link. The Province has asked that residents stay home unless it is essential to leave. If deeming that a classified transaction is necessary at this time, ensure that purchases and exchanges are conducted consistent with present public health orders and safe with critical priority on distancing, mask usage, thoroughly cleaning items, thoroughly washing hands and not leaving home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of illness.
Posted Wednesday, 1:54 PM
Expires in 359 days (Thursday, January 13, 2022)