Dinsdale Personal Care Home is now accepting applications for the following
RN/RPN/LPN - Casual
* Active practicing licensure with the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba (CRNM), College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of Manitoba (CRPNM) or College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Manitoba (CLPNM)
* Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Training
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider (P) and Renewal (R)
* Knowledge, competence and ability to demonstrate clinical nursing skills and concepts in accordance with approved nursing standards
* Ability to make effective decisions regarding nursing care
* Basic knowledge and skills to work with computers, and electronic software programs
* Demonstrated effective problem solving, organizational skills and the ability to work independently
* Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and clients
* Satisfactory employment record required
Applicants must be able to work all designated shift times (days, evenings, and nights)
We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is subject to a Criminal Records Check, Adult Abuse Registry Check, and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any services charges incurred.
IMPORTANT: Public Health Orders into effect as of November 20th prevent one from having anyone inside their home who is not a resident with limited exceptions that include delivery of items and some essential services. More details on current orders are at this link. The Province has asked that residents stay home unless it is essential to leave. If deeming that a classified transaction is necessary at this time, ensure that purchases and exchanges are conducted consistent with present public health orders and safe with critical priority on distancing, mask usage, thoroughly cleaning items, thoroughly washing hands and not leaving home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of illness.
The Salvation Army-Dinsdale PC
Posted Wednesday, January 13, 2:28 PM
Expires in 20 days (Saturday, February 13)