Full Time Delivery Personnel
Leon?s Furniture Superstore, Brandon?s largest furniture and appliance retailer has an immediate full time opening for an energetic individual to join our delivery/warehouse team! The position offers a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive benefits package.
The successful candidate will be reliable, physically fit and capable of providing a top-notch level of customer service. A valid driver?s license is necessary, and previous experience in handling furniture, appliances and electronics would be an asset.
Responsibilities may include:
- Load and unload delivery trucks efficiently
- Delivery products to homes with care
- Provide product set up and assembly
- Represent Leon?s with professionalism and courtesy, providing exceptional customer service
- Comply with Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver?s License and Clean Driver?s Abstract (preference given to applicants with experience driving a 26? delivery truck)
- Ability to manoeuvre heavy merchandise and provide an efficient, safe and comfortable delivery experience for our customers.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
If you are an eager team player that would like to work for a growing, progressive, locally owned company, please stop by, fax, or email your resume to:
Leons Furniture Superstore
3635 Victoria Ave.
Brandon, MB R7B 2L8
Attention: Rob Grealey
We thank all those who apply, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Posted Tuesday, February 16, 10:44 AM
Expires in 17 days (Friday, March 19)