Automotive Service Advisor
West End Service, in Brandon, is looking for an Automotive Service Advisor, to join our team of professionals.
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must have excellent customer relations skills
- Must display integrity & be trustworthy
- Must enjoy serving people & building relationships
- Must be self-motivated, positive, organized & energetic
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, activity based environment
- Must be able to work well independently & as part of a team
- Must be able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must have basic automotive knowledge
- Knowledge of the Mitchell System would be an asset
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to implement & support policies, systems & procedures
- Expect & attend all forms of pertinent training
- Ensure inspections have been completed on every vehicle
- Required to effectively collect & communicate necessary information & concerns from client to technician
- Works closely with the automotive technician & client to inform, educate & advise on technical issues that need to be addressed on the maintenance & repair of the client's vehicle
- Maintain prompt professional & effective communication with the client in every aspect of business
- Schedule appointments, POS transactions, end of day reconciliations, office tasks
- Maintain a clean & tidy facility
This is a full time position.
Monday through Friday. 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Weekends off.
The wage for this position will be determined by the applicants knowledge & experience. If you have sales or Management experience, but not in our industry, we encourage you to drop off your resume. If you have the above qualifications, and you're a good fit for our Company, we can train you for the position.
Please drop off your resume along with a copy of your valid drivers license, to West End Service, at 525-26th St. Brandon, MB or email it to email@example.com. Your resume must include 3 references.
West End Service Management
West End Service
Posted Friday, February 19, 6:31 PM
Expires in 18 days (Monday, March 22)