Join Our Team!
Position: Auto Team Leader
At Guild/HMS we cultivate a family atmosphere built on teamwork that gives employees a sense of personal satisfaction in work accomplishments.
We work hard to exceed customers expectations and build positive relationships with our clients, business partners and co-workers while offering opportunities for growth and the means to share in the company's success.
As the Auto Team Leader you will use your strong technical expertise combined with exceptional leadership skills to ensure a positive client experience and to engage team members to achieve department and organizational goals.
In addition to the supervision and processing of Autopac transactions you will be responsible for development and achievement of department goals, ongoing recruitment, scheduling, training and evaluation of team members and communication with other departments.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Incentive
- RRSP Matching Plan
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Employer Paid Education
What We Are Looking For:
- 3 years industry experience and a strong knowledge of Manitoba Public Insurance and travel products
- Ideal candidate would have Level 3 General Insurance License but will consider candidate with Level 2 License
- The ability to work independently, multitask, problem solve and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven success as a team or project supervisor
- An individual with a passion for customer service
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
We thank everyone for their application but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Wednesday, April 07, 11:13 AM
Expires in 19 days (Saturday, May 08)