Super Thrifty Drugs Canada Ltd. is seeking an:
IT Support Specialist
- Troubleshoot IT related problems through remote or in-person support for in-house software and hardware.
- Troubleshoot basic network issues and escalate unresolved tickets to the System Administrator support team.
- Take ownership of user problems, maintain a high degree of customer service & adhere to all service management principles.
- Publish support documentation, provide staff training.
- Order, build and/or deploy computer hardware.
- Combination of relevant education, technical training and professional experience will be considered.
- Previous IT Service Desk and/or Technical Call Centre experience.
- Incident Management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows applications.
- Knowledge of Windows O/S, Server O/S, and all other Microsoft application and laptop troubleshooting.
- Linux knowledge is preferred but not essential.
We offer competitive wages, a full benefit package and group RRSPs.
Forward your resume to the attention of:
381 Park Avenue East, Brandon, MB R7A 7A5
See a complete job description and upload your resume at www.superthrifty.com/careers
Super Thrifty Drugs Canada Ltd
Posted Thursday, April 08, 2:37 PM
Expires in 18 days (Sunday, May 09)