Southwest Horizon School Division invites applications for the position of Principal, effective September 2021 for Pierson School. This is a Kindergarten to Grade 12 School, with an enrollment of 96 students and 9 FTE teaching staff.
The successful applicant will be an experienced, enthusiastic educator with demonstrated leadership qualities, a clear vision for student learning, a commitment to collaborative leadership and a clear understanding of the school improvement process.
The successful applicant will have:
- An understanding of the leadership role in educational change.
- A demonstrated ability in the role of instructional leadership.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills.
- A demonstrated record of improving student achievement.
- A demonstrated desire to work with students beyond the classroom setting.
- The ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholder groups.
Candidates are requested to support their applications with a resume, 3 references, supporting documents where applicable, and a statement of personal philosophy as it relates to this application.
Submit electronic applications to email@example.com
(deadline Wednesday, May 5) or make inquiries to:
Carolyn Cory, Superintendent
Southwest Horizon School Division
Telephone (204) 483-6248
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful applicants must provide current criminal record and child abuse registry checks, as well as complete the Respect in Schools online training and Accessible Customer Service online training.
Southwest Horizon School Divis
Posted Wednesday, April 28, 9:46 AM
Expires in 21 days (Saturday, May 29)