Job Title: Manufacturing Labourers
Greenstone Building Products is a locally owned and operated manufacturing company that manufactures the ICE Panel ? a structural composite panel that can be used in residential, commercial, and industrial building applications. Our mission is to provide builders and developers an energy efficient building envelope that will save time and money from construction to completion, and for a lifetime after.
Our team is motivated, skilled, and highly adaptable. Our culture is professional but relaxed. We value customer service, initiative, integrity, and a willingness to learn and be part of a team.
Greenstone Building Products is looking to add a few new faces to our manufacturing team. Multiple positions will be filled. Reporting to the Plant Manager under the supervision of the Station Lead, the manufacturing labourers will provide assistance to the overall production of the ICE Panel. Stations include steel forming, framing, EPS pre-expansion, panel pressing, post processing, and shipping.
- Under the direction of the Station Lead, construct panelized wall assemblies according to documented standards.
- Opportunity to operate equipment including a Roll Former, Adhesive Applicator, or Press Molding Machine.
- Maintain and follow safety protocols and keep a clean and safe workspace.
- Document quality control requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Pleasant demeanor with the ability to handle multiple time-sensitive tasks while working within a team environment.
- Commitment to ongoing learning opportunities.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Physically fit and able to life, push, and/or pull, weight of up to 50lbs.
- Previous construction/manufacturing experience is considered an asset.
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
What We Provide
- A fun, inclusive work environment .
- Work/life balance.
- Competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional development opportunities.
Position Conditions: This is a full-time, on-site position consisting of 40-50 hours per week.
Location: Brandon, MB (manufacturing plant)
Closing Date: June 25, 2021 at 3pm.
How to apply: Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 25, 2021 at 3pm.
We thank all who apply, but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We reserve the right to underfill this position.
Greenstone Building Products
Posted Monday, June 07, 2:53 PM
Expires in 16 days (Thursday, July 08)