West-Can HR Solutions is Currently Recruiting for a Full-Time Permanent Office Manager for an Employer Based in Brandon, Manitoba.
The Office Manager is responsible for supervising a small team, overseeing bookkeeping functions for the office, building management, and a variety of administrative tasks. We are seeking a mature and experienced leader for this position.
- Managing day-to-day operations of the office, ensuring compliance with standards, policies, and procedures.
- Develop and implement operational plans to assist Management in creating efficiencies.
- Work with the bookkeeper to complete payroll and accounting duties for the office.
- Provide leadership and supervision to the growing office team; including staffing, coaching, and human resources and performance management.
- Foster a strong team environment that will attract, retain, and develop existing and potential staff.
- Ensure understanding of office mission, vision, and core values; partner effectively with the management team and others to execute operational plans.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have previous experience in administration, management/employee supervision, and bookkeeping.
- Demonstrated staff management and leadership skills are required.
- Must have ability to build trust and maintain a positive team relationship.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision making, prioritization, and judgement is required.
- Must have excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new computer programs and software.
This position offers a competitive compensation package. For more information or to apply, contact West-Can HR Solutions at (204) 727-0008. Please email cover letter and resumes to email@example.com
West-Can Human Resource Solutions
Unit 1 - 940 Princess Ave, Brandon
204 727 0008 http://www.wchrs.com
Posted Friday, June 11, 9:31 AM
Expires in 21 days (Monday, July 12)