Long Haul USA Class 1 Driver
Shoal Lake, Manitoba
CLASS 1 Long Haul Driver ? Hogs/Weanlings
Weekly Trips to USA
Experience in Hog Transfer an Asset
We are looking for a very positive and dependable individual with a Clean Class 1 Drivers License.
The successful candidate must:
- have a valid Passport and be able to travel to the USA
- be able to follow Biosecurity and Safety Protocols.
- either have or be willing to be trained in Animal Transportation Protocols
- be able to take direction and keep to timelines.
Duties would include and are not limited to:
- General Truck and Trailer Maintenance and Pre-Trip Inspections
- Maintain and Submit Weekly Documentation
- Follow Biosecurity Protocols
- Loading and Unloading and transporting Swine large and small
- Monitoring of Swine throughout transfer
- Follow all washing protocols
- Maintain a clean Truck Cab Environment
- Follow all Canadian and USA Border, Highways and Animal Welfare Protocols
- Keep to Timelines ? arrivals and departures
- Promote a strong and positive company image at all times
Submit Resume to:
CALL 1-204-746-5877 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Salary $70,000 with experience otherwise will train with salary negotiable.
Possible short term apartment accommodations may be available if interested in relocating.
Part Time Driver/Owner Operator options Available
Joined: Before 2007
Ads: 1 (View)
Posted Monday, 4:32 PM
Expires in 25 days (Thursday, August 19)