Vionell Holdings Partnership (VHP) is one of the largest licensed property management firms in Manitoba. We proudly serve nearly 4,000 residential rental customers and condominium owners.
VHP is currently looking for an administrative team member to join our fast-paced environment. The Administrative Assistant will be the first contact for our customers and tenants. Duties in this role include (but are not limited to):
- Answering incoming phone calls and forward or respond as required. Supply rental information as required: Vacancies, property information, rent pricing etc.
- Greet incoming visitors/tenants to the office.
- Responding to email inquiries.
- Process debit transactions, collect and receipt rent payments.
- Booking and managing apartment showings for leasing agents.
- Assist customers with applications and direct withdrawal forms.
- Receive and process/forward all incoming mail items. Upload funds to postal machine.
- Prepare items for Purolator and/or FedEx, and make arrangements for pickup.
- Assist with the preparation of letters, work orders, and other correspondence as required.
- Prepare and copy all blank office/property rental paperwork (ie. applications, forms, information, etc).
- Receive, receipt and record all security deposits, rent, late fee, NSF, parking and invoice payments accurately.
- Provide relief to lease administrator (screening process of applicants)
- Communicate with applicants in a timely manner re: more information required, co-signer required, application declined (w/reasons), etc.
- Forward repair requests and work orders to property managers accordingly.
- Filing ? accounts payable and tenant files.
- Ordering supplies
VHP is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic person with the following knowledge and skills;
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Polite, courteous and professional.
- Must be proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel and have the ability to quickly learn and adapt to our property management software, YARDI and booking app, Amelia
- Must have a valid class 5 driver's license.
- Must be able to provide a satisfactory criminal record report.
- Experience in an administrative position required.
Hourly pay would range between $16-17 per hour. VHP offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees.
How to Apply?
Qualified candidates should submit their resume, salary expectations and work-related references to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 6th, 2021.
When applying for this position, please consider the following:
? Do I have excellent customer service skills?
? Do I have good oral and written communication skills?
? Do I have experience in an administrative position?
? Am I able to work independently?
? Am I available to work full-time hours? (8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday)
We thank you in advance for your interest in the position; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline for receipt of applications is August 6th, 2021.
Vionell Holdings Partnership
Posted Wednesday, 3:10 PM
Expires in 27 days (Saturday, August 21)