Office Administrator (term)
A progressive service-oriented Ag retailer is currently accepting applications for a
Full-Time, term position at our Kenton location.
- Some experience in an administrative role would be an asset, training is provided.
- Have a strong knowledge of office skills and understanding of computer applications such as Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Desirable to have knowledge and experience with accounts receivable, payable and inventory control.
- Strong work ethic with superior customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Understanding and adhering to all policies and procedures that pertain to this position.
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented; ability to work within timelines.
- Experience in the agricultural industry would be an asset.
- Self- motivated, adaptable, able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver?s license
- Office administration
- Blend fertilizer
- Hardware sales
- Feed sales
- Potential to do some agronomy
Redfern Farm Services offers a competitive wage and benefit package. Submission deadline: October 15, 2021
Redfern Farm Services
Attn: Human Resources
922 Douglas Street
Brandon, MB R7A 7B2
Fax #: 204-725-8592
We appreciate all interest in this position however only selected candidates will be contacted.
Redferns Farm Services
Posted Friday, September 24, 10:12 AM
Expires in 8 days (Monday, October 25)