Keller Developments is looking for dependable Construction Crew Members to join our growing team. We have a large amount of secured jobs that require more manpower, we have guaranteed winter work.
We are looking for FOREMEN, LEAD HANDS, APPRENTICES, and LABOURERS
Preferred experience in any of the following areas:
- Steel Stud Framing
- Wood Framing
- T-bar Ceiling
- Finishing carpentry
- Tile work
- Pre-fab construction
- Moving materials to the worksite and ensuring all tools, machinery, and other equipment are safely set up.
- Operating power tools.
- Obeying health and safety codes, as well as the company's principles.
- Performing equipment inspections.
- Completing on-the-job training.
- Ensuring tasks are completed to deadlines.
- Follow our safety program.
- Consistently maintain a high quality of workmanship on construction tasks within the specifications provided for in the contract.
- Class 5 driver's license preferred; Class 3 is an asset.
- Sound knowledge of construction and practical experience with tools.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
- A good understanding of safety procedures.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Willingness to learn and be flexible.
- Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
- Supply own hand tools and small power tools (with grace period)
- Supply own steel toe boots, hard hat, and high-vis PPE (discounts available)
- Company supplies safety glasses, hearing protection, saws, large power tools, and other equipment
- Mon-Thursday 10 hour shifts, Friday OT available
- Guaranteed winter work
- Minimum 40 hours, OT available after 40
- Vacation payout at construction standard 8%
- Company matched RRSP after 12 months employment
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Hardware Store discount
- Free Gym Membership
- Company Events
Our Core Values
- To set the example
- To take responsibility
- To demonstrate integrity
- To support and encourage all
- To continuously improve & grow
- To learn through experience
- To be a team player
- To have a positive attitude
- To be dedicated
- To proudly promote the company
- To care about our reputation
- To find solutions
- To expand capabilities
- To explore new ideas
- To build genuine relationships
- To enjoy our workplace
- To have fun
Keller Developments offers competitive wages and a benefits package after the probationary period.
Thank you to all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Posted Friday, September 24, 10:33 AM
Expires in 5 days (Monday, October 25)