Tiny Turtle Playroom Inc. is a licensed non-profit Early Learning Centre. Our centre is always changing to meet the needs of the community, children and staff. We are looking for a supervisor that is flexible to work with all age groups and help staff develop to their fullest potential. The supervisor would work closely with the Director to achieve the goals and philosophy of the centre.
Boissevain is located 45 minutes south of Brandon and close to the US Boarder. We are a growing community with lots to offer.
We offer paid planning time, professional development days, sick days, group benefits, pension and competitive wages (based on training & experience).
- Early Childhood Education Level II, III
- Flexible to work with all age groups and shifts
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of the Provincial Best Practises Licensing Manual, public health and fire inspection requirements for Early Learning and Child Care Centres.
- Open to new ideas and flexible teaching styles
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated in the childcare field
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Current First aid and CPR
Successful Candidate is responsible for their own Criminal Record Check & Child Abuse Registry Check. Tiny Turtle Playroom is a licensed facility through the Province of Manitoba. As a result, all employees fall under the Province's mandatory full vaccination or regular Covid-19 testing.
For Further information please contact Pam Kelly, Director at 204-534-6048.
Please submit cover letter and resume by December 10th @5pm to: Tiny Turtle Playroom, Box 997, Boissevain MB, R0K 0E0 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
~Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted~
Tiny Turtle Playroom
Posted Monday, 2:41 PM
Expires in 25 days (Thursday, December 23)