FOR SALE BY TENDER
Sealed, written tenders for the property situate in the
Municipality of Oakland-Wawanesa
and described below will be
HUNT, MILLER & CO. LLP
148 Eighth Street
Attention: Jack D. Cram
NE 1/4 25-7-19 WPM
exc mines and minerals
CONDITIONS OF TENDER
1. Interested parties must rely on their own inspection
and knowledge of the property and not on any repre-
sentations made by or on behalf of the Vendor.
2. Tenders must be received on or before 4:00 p.m.,
on January 17, 2022.
3. Tenders must be accompanied by a $1,000.00
deposit cheque payable to Hunt, Miller & Co. LLP.
Deposits accompanying unacceptable bids will be
4. Highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The closing of any purchase and sale resulting
from an accepted tender will take place on the 1st
day of February, 2022, which will be the closing date.
2. The bidder whose tender is accepted will be
required to complete an agreement covering terms
and conditions of sale.
3. In addition to the deposit, the balance of the
accepted tender must be paid within 30 days from
the date of notification of tender acceptance or
evidence provided that the purchase funds will be
available under conditions acceptable to the Vendor.
If the balance of the accepted tender is not paid
within the set time limit the deposit paid may be
forfeited as liquidated damages and not as a penalty.
4. Possession will be provided to the Purchaser as
of the closing date.
5. The successful bidder will be responsible for
real property taxes commencing January 1, 2022.
For further information contact Hunt, Miller & Co. LLP
Posted Wednesday, January 05, 9:26 AM
Expires in 232 days (Thursday, January 05, 2023)