Join the Meighen Haddad LLP team!
We are currently recruiting for a permanent full time ACCOUNTING CLERK in our downtown Brandon office.
Meighen Haddad LLP is the largest law firm based in southwestern Manitoba with full time offices in Brandon, Souris, Killarney and Melita and regularly scheduled service to an additional eight communities.
This position is responsible for processing daily transactions to support the activities of a busy law firm including:
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, deposits, and data entry
- Receiving client payments
- Issuing cheques
- Performing weekly and monthly reconciliations
- Assisting Accounting Supervisor as required.
- Ability to multitask and manage competing tasks and deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adhere to strict procedures and guidelines in regards to governing bodies.
- Post secondary education and/or experience in accounting an asset but not required. Training will be provided.
A satisfactory Criminal Records Check and Bankruptcy search will be required.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Application deadline is January 21, 2022 or sooner if a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those considered for interviews will be contacted.
Meighen Haddad LLP
Posted Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Expires in 26 days (Saturday, February 12)