Full-time Permanent Water & Sewer Labourer
Rob Smith & Son Backhoe & Trucking Ltd. is COR certified company engaged in the construction industry all over Manitoba. The base of operations is located in rural Manitoba just north of Neepawa, MB.
Responsibilities/Duties include but are not limited to:
- Labourer to perform water & sewer installations
- Running machinery and equipment and various other activities when needed
The successful applicant should possess the following skills and qualifications:
? Must be willing to travel
? Must be willing to work long hours
? Must be willing to work weekends when required
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Enjoy working outside
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Will be required to take WHMIS training among other courses as required
- Ability to work in a team environment
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, group retirement savings plan and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge.
If you are interested in joining our team please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Posted Friday, January 14, 2:51 PM
Expires in 23 days (Monday, February 14)