BookkeeperAccounting Technician Opportunity
We have exciting new opportunity available in our Hamiota location.
The path to your potential starts here!
This position will have a farm-related focus, making any candidate with farm experience a potential fit. Whether it be direct farm bookkeeping experience or even simply growing up in a farm environment. Make sure to let us know if this is you!
The Position (full time)
The successful candidate would be expected to:
- complete client monthly/quarterly bookkeeping engagements
- assist clients with recordkeeping advice when required
- complete GST/PST/Payroll remittances
- prepare personal income tax returns as required (farm focus)
- prepare farm program applications as required
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an individual who:
- is committed to delivering exceptional client service
- is committed to delivering high quality work in a time efficient manner
- is an active contributing team member complete with innovative new ideas
- possesses excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- is very organized and neat
- is trustworthy, respectful and able to work in confidence with client information
- is analytically inclined
- possesses outstanding work ethic
- is fun to work with (a good sense of humor is an asset!)
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- certificate or diploma in business administration or accounting would be an asset
- knowledgeable and experienced with client accounting software such as QuickBooks/Simply Accounting/Ag Expert
- knowledge of small to medium sized businesses
- experienced working with Microsoft Word and Excel programs
- knowledgeable with farming records and operations would be an asset
- open to working in a paperless environment
- while these qualifications are preferred, we are willing to train the right candidate(s)
Alliance Accounting Group Chartered Professional Accountants Inc. is a dynamic accounting firm committed to delivering exceptional client service, high quality of work and innovative solutions for our clients. Our team consists of a combination of very experienced professionals mixed with a young team of career driven individuals. We are committed to employing the latest in technology and client service methods.
To apply, please direct your application to the attention of Leah Campbell. You can drop your application off at our Hamiota or Brandon offices or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When applying for this position:
- provide a cover letter outlining why you would be the ideal candidate (it should include a statement as to your goals relational to the accounting field of work)
- attach a typed resume clearly outlining your:
- Outside interests
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- ensure that your resume speaks directly to what the position requires
- provide a list of at least three references and contact information
- indicate when you would be available to begin work and at which office location
- include your salary expectation
We are certain that every applicant has some excellent qualities. Be certain to tell us all about yours!
Applications will be accepted until suitable candidates are found.
We thank everyone for applying for the position. Only applicants that we select for an interview will be contacted.
Alliance Accounting Group
Posted Friday, May 13, 9:48 AM
Expires in 16 days (Monday, June 13)