Brandon School Division is currently accepting applications for a Custodial Assistant (12-Month) at the Administration Office.
Please visit the Brandon School Division website at Careers (bsd.ca) to view the full job posting and to apply online. Deadline for receipt of applications is 12:00 noon, Thursday, May 19, 2022.
Purpose of Position
The Custodial Assistant provides cleaning services for the property and buildings of Brandon School Division.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will work as part of a team in providing a clean, safe and healthy environment for staff. Specific duties and responsibilities are established by the Assistant Secretary-Treasurer within the parameters of the job profile.
- Demonstrated general knowledge and ability to follow instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain clean and sanitary facilities through the use of cleaning skills and job-related tools.
- WHMIS training/certification.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Workplace Safety and Health regulations.
- Effective basic reading, writing and mathematical skills.
- Effective basic interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in commercial cleaning.
- Class 5 Driver's License.
- First Aid, CPR Certification.
Your cover letter must clearly indicate how you meet the required qualifications.
This is a repost and previous applicants do not need to reapply.
Salary AS PER COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT.
Employment will be subject to a Criminal Record Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check completed within the four months preceding the date of application with results satisfactory to the Brandon School Division.
Brandon School Division will give consideration to gender equity, visible minorities, indigenous peoples, and persons with disabilities. The Brandon School Division thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Upon request, Brandon School Division will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants disabled by barriers during the interview and assessment process.
Brandon School Division
1031-6th Street, Brandon
Posted Friday, May 13, 6:55 PM
Expires in 17 days (Monday, June 13)