Assistant Store Manager (Assistant Team Leader)
Wage + benefits and profit sharing
Princess Auto is a Canadian based multi-channel retailer with a global vision. We serve the home, shop, and industrial markets by providing a unique blend of quality products, services, and value based solutions to our customers through an outstanding shopping experience.
With our Home Office located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, our team is over 3000 strong! We operate 50 Retail Stores from coast to coast and support our stores through 3 distribution centres.
Our strength is in our people. In fact, we call our employees ?Team Members?, and our managers ?Leaders?. We all work together towards a common goal: to make Princess Auto a great place to work and shop.
Overview of the Position
As an Assistant Team Leader at Princess Auto you will help create a fun, safe and unique shopping experience for our customers. We call it Royal Service. You will typically spend your day working with the department Leaders to accomplish established store plans and regular audits for your sections. You will open and close the store as required and participate in recruiting, hiring and onboarding of new Team Members.
As part of the leadership team, you will direct, support, mentor and train Team Members and department Leaders to help them be successful and grow their careers with Princess Auto.
This Leadership role will support our night receiving and replenishment team. Experience working in e-fulfillment, with inventory control, and in a retail warehouse/stock room environment would be considered an asset, but is not a requirement.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Genuinely care about our customers? shopping experience
- Have the ability to provide vision, direction and motivate a team
- Be committed to continual learning, with the ability to train and coach others
- Have two years? leadership skills and previous experience in retail or another service industry
- Enjoy working with people
- Be respectful, upfront and act with integrity
What our unique and fun world can offer you:
At Princess Auto, we strive to be unique . . . in our product selection, our Team Members and in our Leadership. We share information. We value opinions and collaboration from all our people across the company, regardless of position or scope of responsibility and work as a collective team in a supportive environment. We strive to provide Royal Service, our high standard of serving not just our customers, but each other, and it is a philosophy we embrace and demonstrate every day. In addition, our Team Members receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Company-funded, comprehensive benefits package
- Long-term Disability coverage
- Annual Profit Sharing Plan
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Company Pension Plan
- Group RRSP
- Maternity Leave top-up plan
- Discount at our retail stores
- Free parking
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement and relocation
- Paid personal days
- Uniform and safety shoe allowance
Princess Auto Ltd. will consult with all applicants requesting accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant?s individual accessibility needs.
Please apply online at Careers - Princess Auto (northstarats.com). Deadline to apply is June 10th.
Posted Saturday, May 28, 10:47 AM
Expires in 1 day (Tuesday, June 28)