Class 1 Company Driver Regional
Company Drivers earn an average of $0.68 per mile (total pay calculated per mile)
- Quarterly safety bonus 8% ? 15% of total pay ? increases with seniority
- Winter Scrape bonus paid in April = average payout last year was $1,350
- Comprehensive health and dental package and retirement savings plan with company matching
CALLING ALL CLASS 1 DRIVERS
Looking for consistent, year-round work that you can count on? Livestock transportation is a stable industry with work that runs throughout the year! Steve's Livestock Transportation is the largest commercial livestock carrier in North America - and a leader in the transportation industry. Built on family values, even after 35 years in business we remain a family-oriented company who knows our drivers by name.
Why join SLT?
- Recognized for 2 years running as a Top Fleet Employer by Trucking HR Canada.
- As part of both the transportation and agriculture industries, we offer rewarding careers with stable year-round work.
- With flexible schedule options, we offer professional drivers the ability to enjoy being out of the road while finding a balance of home time.
- As one of North America?s largest livestock carriers, we have great opportunities for people to join our team and continue to learn, grow and advance their careers.
- We are confident in our new driver training program and gladly welcome drivers who are new in their driving career or who are looking to obtain a Class 1 license.
- No livestock experience? No problem, training provided at full pay!
At Steve?s Livestock Transport, we believe that a company is only as good as its team members and our team is among the best in the industry. Together, we are guided by our values to make it better together, act with integrity and listen & respond openly. As a community leader and an industry-leading employer, Steve's Livestock Transport is committed to establishing an inclusive workplace that values and promotes diversity. Consistent with our values, we create a supportive work environment that encourages everyone to reach their fullest potential.
We would love to meet with you to discuss what you could bring to our growing team. APPLY NOW!
Call driver recruiting at 1-800-667-8869.
Posted Monday, June 20, 4:24 PM
Expires in 23 days (Thursday, July 21)