Life Matters Now Hiring!!
Part-Time Health Care Aide Position - Brandon
Life Matters Personalized Care is a leading private home care provider in the Westman area, offering exceptional care, safety, and independence for all of their clients through customizable home care services.
At Life Matters, we care about our clients' well-being, and are seeking others with a strong work ethic to be part of our team! We are currently looking to hire a part-time Health Care Aide to add to our staff.
Resumes are now being accepted for part-time staff in the following areas: Health Care Aide
Qualifications Required for Health Care Aide positions:
- ability to take direction and adhere to our designated practices for a Covid safe workplace
- Completion of a certified Health Care Aide Program
- Previous experience working as a Health Care Aide
- Valid First Aid/CPR certification
- Provide current Criminal Record/Adult Abuse Registry checks
- Be willing to have a flexible schedule and the ability to commit to an ongoing schedule
- Must be available to work: several evenings per week and varied day shifts
- Must be available to work split shifts and alternating weekends
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License
- show proof of reliable and available transportation, as well as current driver?s abstract
* Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
* Only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted
For further information on Life Matters and our services, visit lifematterspc.com
Life Matters Personalized Care
Posted Monday, June 20, 7:09 PM
Expires in 24 days (Thursday, July 21)