JOB TITLE: Commercial Roofer
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Interprovincial Journeymen Ticket
- Driver's License preferred
- Ability to work alone/as a team
- Help provide quality service to and for customers at all times.
- Help enforce Company?s safety procedures at all times.
- Understand and comply with Company?s rules at all times, including hours of operation. (10-hour days usually)
- Assists in the staging of materials and supplies for the job. This may involve loading trucks, trailers and moving supplies and materials to the roof safely.
- Prepares roof areas for new or replacement or watertight roofs. includes taking off old roofs as directed, placing waste in proper dump box, and maintaining a safe, litter free work area.
- Assists in the trouble shooting of roof problems, determines problems and solves the problems per generally accepted methods of roof repair.
- Installs and/or replaces decking, metal, wood as necessary to meet the expectations of the customer and the employer.
- Install roof curbs, skylights, expansion joints and roof drains.
- Knowledge of various equipment and proper operating procedures for such equipment.
- Follows the direction of Foreman/General Manager
- Communicates clearly when not understanding the duties for the day/Asks for assistance when needed
- Able to offer other insights and problem-solving skills
- Other tasks assigned by General Manager/Foreman
Wage is open for discussion based on experience/skills
Please email all resumes to: email@example.com
We will only contact individuals for an interview.
Posted Thursday, 4:51 PM
Expires in 26 days (Sunday, October 23)