Customer Service Representative
Due to continued growth in Westman's collision repair industry, Forman Collision is hiring a customer service representative to join our team.
Duties (including but not limited to):
- Greeting customers
- Answering and directing telephone calls
- Relaying status/progress updates to customers
- Creating work orders
- Facilitating MPI glass claims
- Shuttling customers to and from our facility
- Filing, scheduling and general office duties
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the automotive industry (previous collision repair experience an asset)
- Valid drivers license
- Must be open to training/continuous improvement
- Must be able to work in a team setting
- Must be able to manage several tasks simultaneously
Experience in Office/Customer Service environments is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate. Competitive wages offered based on experience.
Please email resume to Mike Tuttle, Manager - email@example.com or drop off in person to Forman Collision at 2050 Currie Blvd.
Posted Friday, September 23, 3:46 PM
Expires in 21 days (Monday, October 24)