Farm land for sale by tender - west of Melita
Sealed, written tenders for the property described below will be received by:
Meighen Haddad LLP
129 Souris Street
P.O. Box 397
Attention: Karen Beauchamp
THE NW 1/4 OF SECTION 20-4-29 WPM EXC ALL MINES AND MINERALS AS RESERVED IN THE GRANT FROM THE CROWN.
THE SE 1/4 OF SECTION 19-4-29 WPM EXC THE MINING AND MINERALS RIGHTS AS SET FORTH IN DEED 30191BO
THE SE 1/4 OF SECTION 7 AND THE SW 1/4 OF SECTION 8-4-29 WPM EXC ALL MINES AND MINERALS AS SET FORTH IN TRANSFER NO. 1057397.
Tenders can be submitted for multiple or individual quarter sections.
CONDITIONS OF TENDER:
1. Interested parties must rely on their own inspection and knowledge of the property and not on the above or any other particulars or representations made by or on behalf of the Seller.
2. Tenders must be received on or before 5:00 p.m. on January 20, 2023 in an envelope marked "TENDER".
3. Each tender must be accompanied by a $2,500.00 deposit cheque payable to Meighen Haddad LLP. Deposits accompanying unaccepted bids will be refunded.
4. Highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The bidder whose tender is accepted will be required to complete an agreement covering terms and conditions of sale.
2. The closing date of the sale shall be February 27, 2023, on which date the Vendors shall provide a registerable Transfer of title to the Purchaser and the Purchaser shall pay the balance of the accepted tender. If the balance of the accepted tender is not paid within the set time limit or acceptable arrangements for payment have not been made, the deposit paid may be forfeited as liquidated damages and not as a penalty.
3. All mines and minerals will be reserved from any Transfer.
4. Land is in the Torren's Title system.
5. Successful bidders will be responsible for real property taxes commencing January 1, 2023.
For further information contact Karen Beauchamp at 204-522-3225
Posted Friday, November 18, 2022
Expires in 294 days (Saturday, November 18)