Farm land for sale by tender
Sealed, written tenders for the property described below will be received by:
Meighen Haddad LLP
129 Souris Street
P.O. Box 397
Attention: Karen Beauchamp
THE N 1/2 OF SECTION 11-3-28 WPM EXC FIRSTLY: CANADIAN PACIFIC RAILWAY RIGHT OF WAY PLAN 10 BLTO (BO DIV) SECONDLY: OUT OF NE 1/4 OF SAID SECTION, ALL MINES AND MINERALS AS RESERVED IN THE GRANT FROM THE CROWN AND THIRDLY: OUT OF NW 1/4 OF SAID SECTION, ALL MINES AND MINERALS
THE W 1/2 OF SECTION 1-3-28 WPM EXC FIRSTLY: PLAN 58137 BLTO SECONDLY: OUT OF THE SW 1/4 OF SAID SECTION ROAD PLAN 505 BLTO (BO DIV) AND THIRDLY: ALL MINES AND MINERALS AS SET FORTH IN DEEDS 19972BO, 23798BO AND 63730BO
Tenders may be submitted for half sections or individual quarter sections.
CONDITIONS OF TENDER:
- Interested parties must rely on their own inspection and knowledge of the property and not on the above or any other particulars or representations made by or on behalf of the Seller.
- Tenders must be received on or before 5:00 p.m. on January 27, 2023 in an envelope marked ?TENDER?.
- Each tender must be accompanied by a $2,500.00 deposit cheque payable to Meighen Haddad LLP. Deposits accompanying unaccepted bids will be refunded.
- Highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- The bidder whose tender is accepted will be required to complete an agreement covering terms and conditions of sale.
- The closing date of the sale shall be March 3, 2023, on which date the Vendors shall provide a registerable Transfer of title to the Purchaser and the Purchaser shall pay the balance of the accepted tender. If the balance of the accepted tender is not paid within the set time limit or acceptable arrangements for payment have not been made, the deposit paid may be forfeited as liquidated damages and not as a penalty.
- All mines and minerals will be reserved from any Transfer.
- Land is in the Torrens Title system.
- Successful bidders will be responsible for real property taxes commencing January 1, 2023.
For further information contact Karen Beauchamp at 204-522-3225
Posted Tuesday, November 22, 2022
Expires in 298 days (Wednesday, November 22)