Automotive Painter Apprentice
Interested in automotive painting? Want to complete your apprenticeship and develop a career as an Automotive Painter? Pyramid Collision Center is looking for a detailed oriented individual with a strong work ethic to join their team. The work location is Neepawa, Manitoba. Already see yourself in this position? Apply today!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Apprenticeship opportunities are offered
- Growth potential
- Paid training opportunities
- Strong mentorship
- Work life balance with Friday afternoons off
- Benefits plan
- Overtime available
- Opportunities to work variety of surfaces
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Proficiently operate equipment and tools to repaint the surface on various vehicles with high level of attention to details.
- Prepare panels and damaged surfaces for painting by performing refinishing activities including feathering, sanding, tapping, and masking.
- Apply primer coats and paints efficiently as needed.
- Detailing of paintwork and polishing of dried painted areas before delivering the vehicle to the customer.
- Maintain a clean shop and ensure all tools are properly organized and stored.
- Comply with all company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Related education or a combination of training and work experience in the automotive painting field is required.
- Knowledge of MPI Proper Repairs policies and procedures is an asset.
- I-CAR training certification is a strong asset.
- Valid Class 5 driver's license.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Jie Meng, at West-Can HR, email@example.com. For more information about this position, or for a detailed job description, call our office at 204-727-0008.
Only the applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted. We thank all jobseekers for their interest and potential application.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
Pyramid Collision Center is a MPI accredited and ICAR certified company that offers complete autobody repairs and painting in the Westman region. The privately owned company started in the 2000s and has been serving the community for 20+ years. The company offers a variety of services including autobody repair, painting, windshield replacement, towing and lockout service, and courtesy cars. Pyramid Collision Center has a warm and supportive environment and welcomes all new employees to join their team. For more information, please visit their website: http://www.pyramidcollision.com/.
ABOUT WEST-CAN HR
Our team of Recruiters and HR Professionals are experts at matching jobseekers with career opportunities. Our goal is to connect with jobseekers and support their job search by utilizing our community connections and Jobseeker Network.
If you apply for this position and are selected for further consideration, this is our process:
1. We screen applicant resumes based on the required qualifications for the role.
2. We contact qualified individuals that are part of our Jobseeker Network to share the opportunity with them.
3. If selected, you will meet with the Lead Recruiter so we can learn more about you, your work experience, skills, and qualifications.
4. The top candidates are presented to the employer for selection. From there, we support the interviewing and hiring process.
Posted Tuesday, January 24, 9:43 PM
Expires in 23 days (Friday, February 24)