As the Insurance Broker Supervisor at CAA Club Group of companies, you would report directly to the Manager, Brokerage Operations and will act as the primary insurance leader within the service center. You will be focused on providing ongoing coaching and mentoring while cultivating an environment driven by sales, service and retention. The responsibilities of this individual would align with achieving organizational goals and objectives as it relates to Auto, Property and Casualty Insurance.
As Canada's largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe- whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our two-million Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward. Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results. CAA Club Group (CCG) is known for providing stellar emergency roadside assistance to our motoring Members and non-Members. We work hard and play hard. We are about doing what is right and feeling good about it.
What You Will Do:
- Provides in a hybrid role with accountability as a Supervisor and Sales/Service Broker consistently demonstrated through leadership.
- Responsible for the performance and development of Brokers that aligns with the CAA Manitoba Insurance Brokerage strategic plan.
- Offers insurance advice, processes policy changes and enters changes directly into the insurance computer systems and documents in the Customer Relationship Management System.
- Provides support in administering procedures, technical aid, and in relation to members/customer for the P & C Manager, Brokers, Service Center associates, and Insurance Company partners.
- Accountable for the day to day insurance operations at CCG Insurance ensuring the scheduling and licensing levels are met according to Manitoba Insurance Council requirements.
- Conducts consistent one-on-one coaching sessions, meeting with Brokers to review performance and productivity, provides coaching on key competencies as well as technical expertise, and presents productivity reports to management.
- Analyzes and responds to internal and external clients, and acts as a resource for other staff regarding issues with insurance products and services taking appropriate action to investigate, process and resolve problem situations.
- Adheres to all legal insurance requirements, Insurance Act and Insurance Code of Ethics.
- Keeps informed about market conditions and competitive information. Stays up-to-date on market trends and uses good judgment about who to inform about discovered information.
- Ensures necessary processes are followed in regards to claims with the Insurance Company partners and contracted adjusting companies.
- Carries out the Broker audit process as directed by the Property & Casualty Insurance Manager.
- Demonstrates daily Core Values & Key Behaviours / Principles of CCG and promotes all CAA products and partnerships.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
- Post-secondary education in insurance or business-related field preferred.
- Level 3 General Insurance License, or a Level 2 General Insurance License from the Insurance Council of Manitoba with the requirement to obtain a Level 3 General Insurance License within two years.
- IWS Certification, Autopac/SRE experience
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
- Five years? work experience within the Property & Casualty Insurance industry.
- Comprehensive product knowledge in the insurance industry is an asset.
- Working knowledge of a Broker Management System, preferably TAM.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving abilities in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Manitoba Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Manitobans with Disabilities Act, 2013 (AMA). CAA CCG will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
To apply to the Insurance Supervisor position, please visit: https://jobs.caaclubgroup.ca/job-invite/5033/
To see all other career opportunities, please visit: https://jobs.caaclubgroup.ca/
Posted Friday, 4:09 PM
Expires in 27 days (Monday, June 26)