Boundary Co-op is hiring a PETROLEUM DRIVER for our Bulk Petroleum Department to deliver to the Hartney Area.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.boundaryco-op.crs
What you'll do:
Reporting to the Petroleum Manager, the Driver Sales Representative is responsible for safely delivering world-class customer service, operating tandem truck, meeting customers, and loading and unloading petroleum products.
This position will be responsible for delivering petroleum to customers, general maintenance on fuel trucks, filling out daily logs, completing pre-trip inspections, and reporting any discrepancies directly to the Petroleum Manger.
The incumbent will also be expected to communicate sales and promotion programs to customers, maintain a professional representation of Boundary Co-op, and adhere to Boundary Co-op's safety policies.
Must possess a minimum of valid class 3 or higher driver's license with a clean driver abstract and be bondable; TDG and WHMIS are required.
- Must be able to work well unsupervised; knowledge of petroleum products and mechanical ability would be an asset.
- Ability to complete and successfully pass a pre-employment alcohol and substance test;
- Clean driver's abstract, Class 3 (minimum);
- Must have some computer skills, including Microsoft Office, and be able to read maps;
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills;
- Ability to work well within multi-generational teams;
- Commitment to exceptional customer service;
- Ability to climb and to work at heights and to lift products weighing more than 55 lbs. regularly;
- Availability: Days, evenings and some weekends.
*Please note, you will be required to undergo pre-employment substance testing in accordance with Boundary Co-op Policies.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
For more information or to apply, visit our CAREERS page at boundaryco-op.crs
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we're working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Boundary Consumers Co-op Limited welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process by contacting the Human Resources Division at 204-534-2960, or email@example.com, or in person at 423 South Railway in Boissevain.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Posted Thursday, September 14, 4:55 PM
Expires in 18 days (Sunday, October 15)